Sunday, 8 April 2012

End of Week Haul


This weeks haul is full of thirteen purchases and one sample:
  • Warehouse Bird Print Shell Top
  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
  • Models Own Nail Polish in 'Tropical Sun'
  • St Ives Apricot Scrub
  • Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in 'Flame'
  • MAC in Extra Dimension Skinfinish/Highlighters in
    • 'Whisper of Gilt'
    • 'Superb'
    • 'Glorify'
  • MAC in Extra Dimension Eye Shadows in
    • 'Modern Pewter'
    • 'Havana'
    • 'Rich Core'
  • MAC Tres Cheek Blushes in
    • 'Love Cloud'
    • 'Modern Mandarin'
  • Nars Pro-Prime Multi-Protect Primer SPF30/PA+++ Sample

Warehouse Bird Print Top - A lovely spring/summer fitted top I fancied the moment I saw it in store! The colours are so pretty and some of my favourite and I love the versatility of this top to wear with jeans, shorts, skirts and leggings, dressed up or down!


Nars Sheerglow Foundation - My one and only holy grail perfect, reliable, amazing, flawless, gorgeous foundation! I have been using this for like 3-4 years now and it's the best foundation in my opinion, I'll be doing a review of it this week!


Models Own Nail Polish - I picked up 'Tropical Sun' a gorgeous peachy orange gold, I loved this colour the moment I saw it had released as part of Models Own Beetlejuice collection for summer 2012 featured here. I'm going to have my nails done this week and will be using this colour!


St Ives Apricot Scrub - Invigorating- I usually use Clarins Exfoliator once a week but during the week I also use and incorporate a different scrub - St Ives Apricot scrub is a budget friendly, seriously effective and beauty must have facial scrub. It's voted 2011's #1 choice according to Allures magazine. I for one totally agree, skin appears clearer, smoother and pores appear a lot small with continuous use.


Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in 'Flame' - I was very impressed with the new Sleek blush by 3 palettes I purchased in 'Sugar, Lace and Pumpkin' which I reviewed here, I also picked up this palette in 'Flame' which features red/brown toned shades of blush. I'll do a review this week on this palette!


MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinishes - In 'Whisper of Gilt', 'Superb', 'Glorify'. Full review of them here- Check it out! Absolutely gorgeous products, I'm in love!


MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadows - In 'Modern Pewter', 'Havana', 'Rich Core'. Full review of them here- Check it out! Absolutely gorgeous products, I'm in love!


MAC Tres Cheek Blush - In 'Love Cloud' and 'Modern Mandarin'. Full review of them here- Check it out! Lovely blushes!


Nars Pro-Prime Multi-Protect Primer SPF30 Sample - My local Nars Counter SA handed me a sample of their primer to try so I'll be testing it out this week and will post up a review. I love me some Nars always!



So last week there was no end of week haul because I was so good at not spending anything! But this week I really enjoyed shopping! 

And on a miscellaneous note - 'Toby' took me to see my favourite film of all time yesterday: TITANIC 3D -totally epic, romantic and heart wrenching! It was amazing. He didn't just take me to a normal screening but a special one called 'Scene' cinema for pleasure seekers exclusively at Westfield London, it features Large luxurious reclining seats, a private bar, concierge and cloakroom service. 

Total princess style luxury! They bring you your drinks to your seat, and drinks and popcorn is unlimited! Then we went for a lip smackingly good American Meal at TGI Friday's! Yummy! Best day of the week!

Love Hauls! Loved my Week!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm such a foundation junkie and everytime I go into Sephora, I look at the NARS Sheerglow, but never pull the trigger. Let us know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. @adthenshesmiled Thank you! OMG I love nars foundation you must try it out you will love it!

    ReplyDelete