Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Dyno Wishlist...

Here's what's on my wishlist for the month:
  • BCBG Max Azria for Women Eau De Parfum
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick #8 Fetish Pink
  • MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt
  • MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
  • MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood
  • MAC Blush in Sunbasque
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Paco Rabanna Lady Million Eau De Parfum
  • Shamballa Brown, Rosegold Diamond Bracelet
No end of week haul from last week ladies I have been sooo good I got through a whole week without spending any money! But my wishlist is up and I'm going shopping this week I hope! Well this is for the month!

What's on your wishlist?


Dyno x

4 comments:

  1. i really really want to get a ysl lipstick! i heard they are the creamiest and most amazing lipsticks ever, totally worth the price. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mimi You should get one I absolutely love all of mine and you won't be disappointed at all they are gorgeous lipsticks! Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I love everything on your wishlist! I have the Naked palette but the Naked2 palette is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @adthenshesmiled Thank you! Can you believe I don't have the naked palette?! xx

    ReplyDelete