Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner



"Aussie Miracle Moist is enriched with Queensland Macadamia nut and is bursting with rich, nourishing oils. Miracle Moist has a miraculous effect on dry hair, locking in moisture and protecting against the elements."


Miracle Moist Shampoo - "Liquid relief for thirsty hair. Top up dry hairs' moisture levels and help bring back your shine with Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo. This little beauty is to hair what a glass of iced lemonade is to you on a hot summer's day – sheer relief! Macadamias, much more than a tasty snack! They taste delicious AND our formula with extract of macadamia nut oil helps make your hair look gorgeous."

Miracle Moist Conditioner - "For everyday moisture guaranteed. If your hair is dry and damaged, this is like an oasis in the desert. Parched hair drinks up the moisture, leaving it smooth and soft. Miracle Moist may not change your life, but it's a good start!"

While I was waiting for delivery of my usual 'Kerastase Bain Satin Shampoo and Conditioner' to arrive, I picked up my all time favourite drug store shampoo and conditioner from 'Aussie'. Kerastase is a more expensive salon range of hair care products and ones I've been using for a few years now. As a back up occasionally I use 'Aussie Miracle Moist range' and in the last week or so I found myself back at the helping hands of this awesome brand and range 'Aussie'.

Now I use the Miracle Moist range because I have chemically treated hair and so it needs extra special care and conditioning - I use to have caramel and bleach blonde highlights and now I am a brunette! Either way I need something that keeps my hair conditioned, locks in moisture, keeps it feeling soft and most of all super shiny. Aussie Miracle Moist does just that for me, if I'm honest I think it does a close up job the same as Kerastase - though their hair masque is just on another level in terms of real deep conditioning.


Smell - First things first, with both the shampoo and conditioner is this utterly divine and gorgeous smell. If you like bubblegum you will love this, it's not fruity but sweet like candy and leaves your hair literally smelling like bubblegum, the boy always comments on how nice my hair smells 'just like bubblegum'. If this stuff was edible I wouldn't mind a try! I can't smell any macadamia nuts but they are there to look after my hair as an oil. If you can't stand sweet almost artificial smells then this is not for you it will give you a headache!

Texture - The texture of the shampoo is slightly runnier than the conditioner but both have a slight goopy feeling. The shampoo doesn't foam up that easily and you have to spread it through the strands of your hair. With the shampoo I do feel a little water helps ease up the texture and allows it to spread and lather up. It does however clean your hair without feeling dry or stripping any hair colour or oils. The conditioner is thick and fluffy goes on smoothly, I can leave it on for a few minutes and once I rinse it off, my hair feels so soft it's almost scary! The consistency overall for both products is creamy and you don't need dollops of product and a little goes a long way.

Overview - I really feel this shampoo and conditioner is one which actually does as it says on the bottle, I've used them after about 2 months and I whenever I go back to using them I always notice a difference in the feeling and appearence of my hair. Today I had a full head colour to even out the tones in my hair and after a home shampoo, condition and rinse I still have gorgeous salon smooth and shiny hair. As an edition to this shampoo and conditioner once I week I use the 'Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Re-constructor' which I also highly recommend - apply and wrap up your hair in a hot towel. The effects and results are just amazing with a beautiful sheen!


Aussie offers quite a good variety of different shampoos and conditioners and I'm sure there is one suitable for different hair types!

Love Aussie!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment