Saturday, 10 March 2012

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer


"Your skin – almost bare, but better. This advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of color and sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots in just four weeks."

I'm a huge Nars fan, so on my weekly browse of their website I see finally the release of their new Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I generally have really good skin and am comfortable to leave the house without any makeup, but sometimes you just want the odd tiny bit of coverage to feel a little made up so I turn to tinted moisturiser, I'm currently using the Clarins one. I like it quite alot but I'm happy to try something new. My love with Nars and it's foundation - which is my holy grail foundation means that I am very keen to try their tinted moisturiser. 

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is: "Infused with lush, naturally derived botanicals and ingredients to immediately help thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater revive and re-mineralize skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow. Skin is transported."

Nars has released 9 shades: 'Alaska', 'Annapurna', 'Cuba', 'Finland', 'Malaga', 'Martinique', 'Polynesia', 'Seychelles', 'St Moritz'. With advanced sun protection it hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and dark spots for a brighter natural glow. It's oil-free. Paraben free. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Synthetic fragrance free.


I'll be visiting my Nars counter on monday to try it out, match a shade and hopefully get a sample. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted can be purchased at any Nars Counter or directly from Nars website. Price: £27.00/$42.00

Love Nars!

Dyno x

No comments:

Post a Comment