Thursday, 1 March 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick


"Put the Super in your Bass and the GLAM on your Face with 2012 VIVA GLAM stars Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin! Her scene-stealing Lipstick and his hydrating Lip Conditioner dare you to Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be Safe. The full RRP (less VAT) from the sale of these products goes toward helping women, men and kids everywhere affected by HIV and Aids."


When word was out MAC Viva Glam were coming out with a new lipstick collaborated with Nicki Minaj, well one can guess the lipstick would be bright, bold, colourful and oh so PLAYFUL! Viva Glam Nicki does not disappoint. And one can also guess I had to have it!


I ordered my lipstick tube online as soon as it went up for sale exclusively to those who signed up for news on it. Also I ordered it straight away to make sure I didn't miss out on it and received it last week. The lip conditioner was not available to purchase online, stores only but I'll probably skip it. Viva Glam is actually going to launch in UK MAC stores tomorrow. 

I absolutely love this lipstick and plan on buying a backup because I will probably get through it quickly and never see it again! Like all the Viva Glam lipsticks, all proceeds go towards HIV/AIDS relief. For more information, visit http://www.macaidsfund.org/ 

MAC describes this lipstick as a bright yellow pink with a satin finish. The colour reminds me of a barbie/flamingo pink with a hint of coral side but true bright barbie pink!

It suits my skin tone amazingly! I don't have anything like it, and the yellow base makes this lipstick perfect for a bright summer lip. I absolutely love pink lipsticks! This is no exception!



As you can see, it is just a true pink lipstick and is very flattering on my medium, cool golden skintone. Depending on your lip colouring and undertone, this color may appear differently on you. On some skin tones it can appear like a bright coral pink and some the coral may not come out at all. It also depends how the light hits it, sometimes on me it comes off true hot pink, other times coral pink. But either way it makes this lipstick shade very unique. I don't have anything like it but absolutely love it!!!!!


Have you picked this lipstick up? What do you think?

Love MAC!

Dyno x

2 comments:

  1. I just got this too and I love it! The color looks fantastic with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @adthenshesmiled Thank u, It's a lovely lipstick congrats on getting it!You must do a post on it too! xxx

    ReplyDelete